ABS / EDS / ESP Trainer- EAU 963
Teaching Experimental Applications (View Specification(docx))
- Real application with all of the pieces of the vehicle that are to be learned about effectively integrated (electrical installations, connections, cabling, components, circuits, etc.)
- Help in significantly reducing procedural activities learning time,
- Using the trainer’s oscilloscope, the different pressure, acceleration and deceleration curves can be viewed.
- Traction and brake system maintenance.
- Verification and analysis of components and systems.
- Brake circuit analysis.
- Component analysis.
- Reading of diagrams.
- Operation of instruments.
- Diagnosis and repair of breakdowns
- Simulation of malfunctions, verification and symptom recognition.
- On / Starter switch
- ABS module
- ABS-EBD/EDS control unit
- Tandem brake master cylinder
- Hydraulic control unit
- Brake switch
- Brake indicator light
- Instrument panel with multiplex network
- ABS indicator light
- ESP indicator light
- System fuse box
- Four crowns with fully independent speed regulation
- Four new automobile active receivers (magnetoresistant)
- Four switches for simulating the possible braking conditions of a car, both normal and sudden.
- Two switches that simulate low traction at acceleration in order to activate the EDS traction control
- Five gauges incorporated into the panel in order to read the pressure of the servo and each wheel.
- Accelerator pedal
- Brake pedal
- Standard EOBD (EOBDII) connection
- Module to generate 16 breakdowns (8 for the ESP), through switches protected by a cover and lock, or through a virtual breakdown repair software.
- The equipment is mounted on wheels
Accessories for studying the electronic stability program ESP (Optional):
- Direction position sensor
- Skid direction sensor (with multiplex)
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU) motor
- Switch to disconnect the ESP
- Steering wheel
- Car body
- Control Panel
- Practical activities manual
- User manual.