Air conditioning trainer for car-EUA 964
Teaching Experimental Applications (View Specification (docx))
- Analysis of the operation principle of the air conditioning systems.
- Analysis of air conditioning systems.
- Diagram interpretation.
- Component control.
- Diagnosis and repairing of failures.
- Development of load processes and unloading of the cooling gas.
- Control of installation water tightness. Control of flights.
- Technical documentation
The unit is fitted with real components with which different operating conditions or air conditioning systems can be simulated.
- Variable volume compressor.
- Valve expansion of calibrated step fixed
- Valve of expansion with electronic regulation.
- Two evaporators.
- Dehydrator filter.
- High and low pressure load valve.
- High pressure switch.
- Low pressure switch.
- Electric drive motor with speed variator
- 6 Viewfinders of state of the gas to the entrance and exit of each component
- 6 Pressure gauges to visualize different pressures from the entrance and exit of each component.
- 6 Thermometers to the entrance and exit of the components.
- Thermometer of room temperature.
- Circuit with gas
- Failure control, Classroom management and evaluation software
Control panel with:
- Starting key.
- Switch of drive.
- Speed regulator of the air impeller.
- Speed regulator of compressor.
- Module for the generation of 18 failures, by means of switches protected with cover and key, or by means of a software of virtual repair of failures which caused well-known and appreciable symptoms; (visual, audible, etc) of bad operation of the equipment.
- Safeties: emergency button and protection of strap by means of microrruptor of security.
- The unit is mounted on an easy-to-wheel trolley.
- User manual
- Practices manual.
- Diagrams of wiring manual same as a real car.