AUTOMATED CAMERA SELECTING MACHINE – MLP340
Teaching Experimental Applications ( View Data Sheet (pdf))
- Implementation and controls parameterization by camera
- Parameterization of the variator
- PLC programming
- Programming the display
- Format change.
- Study of the chains of action electro-pneumatics and electrics.
- Electrical wiring of platinum of motor control
Technical Details ( View Specification (docx))
- A stainless metallic structure
- 4 large doors (2 on front face and 2 on back face) swinging and secured by safety sensor telemechanic. Fixed protections on conveyors
- Low casing in paneled PVC.
- Circuit breakers and differential
- Preventa module
- Main switch
- 24V power supply
- Power supply ASI
- PLC with ASI card
- Motor contactors
- Axis card for control of barrel of the station 3
- Integrated to the electrical box
- Buttons, LEDs, and control switches
- Screen ensures Man-dialogue/ machine and enables the parameterization of the operation of the machine, the selection of actuators for their individual manual control and the status visualization of the sensors
Transfer of products:
- Chain conveyor with pallet carrier beam in hippodrome shape / Ensures the circulation of products on the machine
- A ginner device with 2 cylinders each associated with a distributor 5/2 monostable and controlled by ILS detectors ensures the regulation of the flow of product to the control station
- A pneumatic clamping device at the post also composed of 2 cylinders ensures the maintenance in position of the jars and bottles during the monitoring phase. For these 2 devices the detection of product presence at that considered stage is performed by a reflective optical detector.
- One 2-axis gantry (pneumatic and electric) ensures the transfer of products towards the scrap conveyor.
- The horizontal axis uses a toothed belt drive and guiding roller bearings pretensioned on the guide rail.
- The detection of limit switches of the axes is realized by detectors ILS and inductive.
- The conveyor belt of scraps is powered by a geared motor asynchronous wheel and endless screw. The detection of saturation of the scraps on the conveyor is detected by an optical reflective sensor
Conformity control post
- Control by associated vision
- Background transmitter for detection workpiece profile by drop shadow / contrast
- Discrimination of different containers and of the quality of screwing for each one
- Software and cord of parameterization shall be provided
- All the detectors and distributors connected to the PLC via ASI bus.
- The boxes 4 inputs or 4 outputs allow their connection to the PLC.
- A pocket of parameterization allows addressing each ASI module to match the addresses of I/O PLCs outputs to the physical connection of the elements (sensors or distributors) on the bus.
Dimensions: (LxWxH mm): 1600 x 900 x 20000
weight (Kg): 150
- User Manual
- Pedagogical manual
- Technical documentation of the components
- Lab exercises
- Configuration files (PLC, controller)
- Software :
- Certificate of conformity CE