AXIAL HEAT CONDUCTION STUDY UNIT- PCT011
Teaching Experimental Applications (View Data Sheet (pdf))
- Study of thermal exchanges by conduction.
- Study of the laws of linear and conduction.
- Determining the thermal conductivity of different materials.
- Study of the resistance of a contact surface and of the variation.
- List of temperature gradients according to different transfer levels.
- Study of the influence of the addition of a conductive paste between the samples and the heat source
Technical Details (View Specification (docx))
The bench shall be equipped with:
-Temperature regulator, ammeter , Voltmeter, Operation indicator of the resistor, Multi-line temperature display, Cooling system, proper switchs
–Axial module – Heat source
Consisting of a brass cylinder D25 mm equipped with a heating cartridge
Axial module – Cold source
Consisting of a brass cylinder D25 mm equipped with a circulating cold water
Equipped with a thermal energy source provided by an electrical resistor and a connectable cooling circuit
USB output to visualize in real time the heat transfer and temperature measurements on computer interface using a PC.
Metallic cylinder Ø 25 mm heat emitter, isolated from the outside, equipped with three temperature probes distributed linearly
Power supply: 230 V mono – 50 Hz
Dimensions: (LxWxH mm): 700 x 700 x 600
weight (Kg): 40
- User Manual
- Pedagogical manual
- Technical documentation of the components
- Monitoring software by USB connection
- Certificate of conformity CE