CASCADE REFRIGERATION SYSTEM -CMF100
Teaching Experimental Applications (View Data Sheet (pdf))
- Identification of components of a cascade refrigerating system
- Commissioning and verification of operation
- Study of the basic concept of a refrigeration plant to R404A and to R134s in cascade.
- Study of the thermodynamic cycle on enthalpic diagram.
- Study of the regulation
- Calculation of cooling capacity to exchangers.
- Overall efficiency of the unit.
Technical Details (View Specification (docx))
Composed of two semi-industrial hermetic compressors connected cascading by means of a plate exchanger and of a cold room.
IN FIRST STAGE
Compressor semi hermetic to R134a Power approx 4.5KW for a regime 10°C / 40°C (evaporation / condensation)
HLP combined pressure switch and LP control pressure switch
High pressure manometer R134a scale -1 to 30 bars, dual scale pressure temperature
Low pressure manometer R134a scale -1 to 10bars, dual scale pressure temperature
Condenser with forced convection pressostatic variator
Liquid tank with service valve
A fluid flow meter R134a scale 0-120kg/h
Dehydrator filter, Liquid sight glass, Magnetic valve for regulating
Thermostatic expansion valve with external equalizer
Plate evaporator (the other side of the exchanger is connected to the HP of the second stage)
IN SECOND STAGE
Compressor semi hermetic to R404a approx power 2.1KW for a regime -35°C/30 °C (evaporation / condensation)
HBP combined pressure switch and LP control pressure switch
High pressure manometer R404a scale -1 to 30 bars, dual scale pressure temperature
Low pressure manometer R404a scale -1 to 10 bars, dual scale pressure temperature
Plates condenser (the other side of the exchanger is connected on the first stage of LP)
A fluid flow meter R404a scale 0-120kg/h
Frames constructed from anodized aluminum
Dimensions: (LxWxH mm): 2000 x 3500 x 2300
weight (Kg): 550
- User Manual
- Pedagogical manual
- Technical documentation of the components
- Lab exercises
- Certificate of conformity CE