Centrifugal Fan Demonstrator – VEA050
Teaching Experimental Applications (View Datasheet (pdf))
- Determination of the fan characteristics depending on the speed, of the suction and discharge pressures
- Study of a centrifugal fan
- Study of the QH curves of the fan
- Using a column manometer for the pressure measurements.
- Flow rate measurement with Pitot tube.
- Measurement of the electrical power to the motor, efficiency determination.
- Verification of Bernoulli’s equation.
- Highlighting of the aerodynamic lines.
Technical Detail (View Specification (docx))
- Engine: 0,35 kW
- Speed: 0 to 2900 rev/min
- Maximum volume flow rate: 480-1320 m³/h
Electrical box with Controller:
- Electronic speed controller
- Set point by potentiometer
Rotation speed: Digital indicator of the rotational speed of the fan
Electric power: Digital indicator of the power used by the fan in operation
Air flow duct
A round profile duct
A rectangular profile duct with hatch to dispose a layout
Two measures of pressure: Pressure measured using a water column manometer Or pressure measured using a differential pressure sensor
Pitot tube : Measurement of air velocities at different heights in the duct, allowing to plot the air profile
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: (LxWxH mm): 1500 x 700 x 1000
- Weight (Kg): 70
- User Manual
- Pedagogical manual
- Technical documentation of the components
- Lab exercises
- Certificate of conformity CE