Auxiliary Electrical Systems with Multiplexing- EAU 962
Teaching Experimental Applications(View Specification (docx))
- The application is real, with all of the parts of the motor to be learned about effectively integrated (electrical installations, connections, cabling, components, circuits, etc.)
- Significantly reducing procedural activities learning time
- Diagram interpretation.
- Circuit Analysis.
- Identification of symbols, connectors, cable coding and component location.
- Verification and analysis of components and systems.
- Maintenance and regulation of the auxiliary electrical systems.
- Use and interpretation of technical documentation.
- Instrument operation for verification and diagnosis.
- Diagnosis and repair of break-downs.
- Simulations of malfunctions, verification and symptom recognition..
- Light system with switch and panel illumination:
– Automatic front headlights with running lights and turn signal,
headlight stabilizer in case of braking.
– Electrical headlight balancing system.
– Rear lights.
– Back and front anti-fog lights.
– Turn signals.
– Emergency light.
– Interior light.
– Hatchback light.
– Number plate light.
– Third break light.
– Backup lights.
- Door and Hatchback opening and closing systems with a remote control:
– Centralized locking.
– Fuel tank lock.
– Hatchback lock.
- Motors and buttons for the front electric windows openers integrated in the multiplex network.
- Rear-view mirrors:
– Adjustable heated exterior mirrors.
– Interior mirror with automatic darkening and light sensor based dazzle control.
- Ultrasound parking sensors.
- Rain and luminosity sensor for automatic headlights and windscreen wipers.
- Front and back windscreen wipers.
- Pump for windscreen cleaning liquid.
- Horn with a button incorporated on the steering wheel.
- Accessories plug-in socket.
- Fuel level sensors.
- Motors for automatic closing of fuel tank.
- Switch for brake, hatchback and backup lights.
- Illuminated instrument panel indicating:
– Lighting and signalling system.
– Fuel level.
- Emergency light switch.
- Steering wheel with light and windscreen wiper switches.
- Central Electrical Box and battery, fuse, relay unions.
- Standard EOBD (EOBDII) connection.
- Power Supply (battery substitute).
- Back window heating simulator.
- Terminal plates enabling the measurement of signals in different components of the system for analysis, diagnostics and breakdown repair.
- Module for generating breakdowns.
- Safety systems made up by:
– Function permission button.
– Protection with bornier tests.
- The equipment is mounted on wheels.
- Dimensions and weights
– Equipment dimensions: 1.250 x 1.080 x 1.900 mm.
– Package dimensions: 1.465 x 1.230 x 2.080 mm.
– Package weight: 300 kg.
Safety connectors, test points, fuses and screwdrivers.
- User manual.
- Wiring diagram
- Practical activities manual.