ELECTRICAL HOME HEATING SYSTEM- ICP100
Teaching Experimental Applications (View Data Sheet (pdf))
- Understanding the operating principle and the technologies of the equipment and hydraulic circuits. – Know to put into service the installation:
- Safety instructions.
- – Device settings
- Knowing to maintain an installation:
- Stopping of an installation.
- Disassembly and reassembly of equipment.
- Hydraulic and electrical wiring.
- Study and measure the hydraulic and electrical physical quantities of the installation:
- Temperature, pressure, flow rate, heating law.
- Study on the dilatation of heat transfer fluid.
- Voltage intensity, power absorbed.
- Perform energy balances of the various elements or all.
Technical Details ( View Specification (docx))
Mural electric boiler dual voltage of 8.4 kW.
6 radiators of different models.
Motorized three-way valve controlled by a regulator.
Balancing valve with plug for measuring flow rates.
Air traps manual and automatic. Complete electrical box and in accordance with the standards in force. Fixed device of temperature reading (alcohol thermometer) of pressure (needle manometer) and flow rate measurement.
Dimensions: (LxWxH mm): 3800 x 1610 x 2200
weight (Kg): 250
- User Manual
- Pedagogical Manual
- Technical documentation of the components
- Certificate of conformity CE