FAULT SIMULATION ON REFRIGERATION SYSTEM -CRC112
Teaching Experimental Applications (View Data sheet (pdf))
- Simulation of 18 conventional refrigeration failures
- Study of the basic concept of a refrigeration installation with R134A, with double evaporator.
- Study of the thermodynamic cycle of enthalpy diagram and display in real time on PC.
- Calculation of cooling capacity to the condenser and evaporators.
- Overall efficiency of the unit.
Technical Details (View Specification (docx))
Semi hermetic reciprocating compressor :
– Fluid : R134a – Power: 1800W (0°C / 32°C)
– Maximum operating pressure: 28bars
– Start-up pressure regulating valve (KVL) at suction
– Load regulation valve (KVC) between the discharge and suction compressor.
– Safety pressure switch HLP and LP control pressure switch
– Suction line accumulator at the suction and bottle of oil recovery at discharge
Condenser with forced ventilation
– Air flow rate 1700m3 /h
– Pressostatic inverter for fan speed
Steel liquid tank
-Volume : 2.4L
Dehydrator filter anti acid (X2)
-With upstream liquid sight glass
– A filter for normal operation
– A clogged filter for failure simulation
Liquid vapor exchanger (X1)
– An exchanger for the positive chamber placed upstream of the pressure reducer and
on the return of the evaporator
– Bypass valve
With Control solenoid valve (x2), Internal equalization thermostatic expansion valve (x2), Positive cold chamber with evaporator, Negative cold chamber with evaporator, Flowmeter of refrigerant before the pressure reducing valves of each chamber (0-50Kg /h), bench including a touch screen that is linked to the acquisition modules and portable temperature indicator.
Dimensions: (LxWxH mm): 2500 x 800 x 1940
weight (Kg): 290
- User Manual
- Pedagogical manual
- Technical documentation of the components
- Lab Exercise
- Certificate of conformity CE