HEAT PUMP WATER-WATER- ERT150
Teaching Experimental Applications (View Data Sheet (pdf))
- Study of the basic concept of a water/water heat pump.
- Study of the thermodynamic cycle and draw on enthalpy diagram.
- Calculation of exchange coefficients, efficiency and thermal balance.
- Commissioning and testing of good operation.
- Control of parameters.
- Setting of the devices of control and safeties.
- Preventive and curative maintenance.
- Draw of electrical diagrams, fluidic and hydraulic.
Technical Details (View Specification (docx))
The bench composed of: heat pump, simulation of geothermal circuit, heater expansion tank , unit heater of dissipation, electrical cabinet, controllers and instrumentations
Anodized aluminum structure on wheels
Brass thermometer 0-120°C
pressure gauge 0-4 bars
Safety valve calibrated to 3 bars
Dimensions: (LxlxH mm): 2500 x 800 x 1800
Wieght (Kg): 250
- User Manual
- Technical documentation of the components
- Lab exercises
- Certificate of conformity CE