HEATING CONTROL SYSTEM- RTC100
Teaching Experimental Applications (View Data Sheet (pdf))
- Identification of components of a heating control loop
- Wiring the inputs and outputs of a heating controller (the connection towards the synoptic can be done manually by double-cords sink or very quickly via a switch that directly connects the two parts)
- Simulation operation: Connection of controller inputs and outputs to the synoptic table – Real situation operation: connection of inputs outputs of controller towards a compatible complementary bench (optional)
- Commissioning and adjustment of operating conditions
- Configuring the controller and verifying the proper operation (heating curve …)
Technical Details (View Specification (docx))
Synoptic of simulation:
- Synoptic representing a house with two heating regulating circuits (by radiator (x1) and by heated floor (x1)) and a production circuit of DHW.
- Potentiometers of temperatures simulation (x8) with connection sockets (white and purple): Outer probe, temperature probe ambient room 1, probe ambient room 2, flow probe radiator, flow probe flooring circuit, flow probe boiler, boiler and DHW tank probe
- Green LEDs for operation status (x11) with connection sockets (brown and black): Burner stage 1, burner stage 2, pump primary circuit, radiator circuit pump, flooring circuit pump, radiator valve circuit (2 lights-opening and closing), valve flooring circuit (2 lights-opening and closing), DHW circulation pump, pump of DHW circulation.
- Default red lights (x3) with connection sockets (brown and black): Default of primary circuit flow rate, overheating boiler and overheating circuit heated floor.
- On/Off switches for fault simulation (x3) with connection sockets (black): Default primary circuit flow rate, overheating boiler and overheating circuit heated floor.
Heating controller with digital electronic display.
Engraved plate with connection sockets of the inputs. Each socket is marked with the controller input number (ex: B31)
Engraved plate with connection sockets of the outputs. Each socket is marked with the controller input number (ex: K5)
Switches allowing to select the external wiring (manual by cords) or internal (pre established connection)
Switch to turn on with key and white LED voltage presence
Steel console includes a 30mA circuit breaker, magneto thermal circuit breakers, a 230VAC / 24VAC transformer and of relays.
Aluminum profile support chassis equipped with four directional casters with brake and allowing use of the console by a standing man.
The bench with a batch of safety cords allowing to the complete connection of the bench
Dimensions: (LxWxH mm): 690 x 620 x 1550
weight (Kg): 60
- User Manual
- Technical documentation of the components
- Lab exercises
- Certificate of conformity CE