Pendulum impact testers for plastics testing
Accurate, reliable and ergonomically designed
Together with tensile and flexure tests, Charpy impact tests are the most frequently performed mechanical tests in the polymer industry Zwick’s HIT range of pendulum impact testers are available from 5 to 50 joule and offer a solution that combines high precision with cost- effectiveness
Key Advantages and Features
- HIT pendulum impact testers automatically identify the pendulum in use, ensuring that measured values are always determined in the correct range and in accordance with the standard in use.
- A world first is the use of carbon double rods for the pendulum. This provides a high level of stiffness in the impact direction and a strong concentration of masses at the point of impact.
- Each pendulum is equipped with a quick-change device. Pendulums can be changed quickly and without the need for tools.
- The optional pendulum disc brake is virtually wear-free.
- Operator convenience is a prominent feature of the HIT pendulum impact testing systems. Easy-to-reach controls, on the same level wherever possible, help avoid user fatigue.
- The electronics contain a high-resolution digital encoder for accurate measurement of the impact angle. An RS232 interface is available for connection to laboratory data-management systems. A PC can be connected via a USB plug-and-play interface.
Click Here for Technical Overview and Downloads