SPEED CONTROL OF ASYNCHRONOUS MOTOR STUDY UNIT -RCV100
Teaching Experimental Applications (View Data Sheet (pdf))
- Analysis of the current / voltage signals of the motor according to the load.
- Study the difference between speed regulation in open loop and closed loop.
- Configuring of a variator and of a regulator based on conditions of use.
- Experimental setting of the parameters P, I and D
Technical Details (View Specification (docx))
Chassis for benchtop in anodized aluminum on 4 feet dampers.
Electrical box incorporating all control elements, of power as well as data acquisition card.
Pushbutton of control and of selection for operating mode.
Three-phase asynchronous motor 0.25kW mini – 2850tr / min approx.
Brake with vented dust type with analog control by potentiometer.
Inductive tachometer sensor associated with a frequency / voltage converter type analog
Dimensions: (LxWxH mm): 800 x 800 x 1000
weight (Kg): 60
- User Manual
- Pedagogical manual
- Technical documentation of the components
- Regulator Software
- Certificate of conformity CE