STUDY BENCH OF WIND AND PHOTOVOLTAICS SOLAR ENERGY ON ISOLATED SITES – ERC105
SOLAR ENERGY ON ISOLATED SITES-ERC105
Teaching Experimental Applications (View Data Sheet (pdf) )
- Understand the working principle and the technologies of the equipment.
- Know how service the installation: safety instructions, startup and adjustment.
- Study and measure the physical quantities of the installation.
- Perform energy balances
- Manage all of the electrical energies present in the electrotechnical platform based on weather conditions, pricing of electricity and the user’s needs.
- Analysis of commissioning parameters and installation setting.
- Preventive and curative maintenance
Technical Details (View Specification (docx) )
Photovoltaic + wind bench includes:
– 4 solar photovoltaic panels 80 Wp on anodized aluminum terrace chassis.
– 1 wind turbine of 400 Watts with metallic mounted on panels chassis, rotor diameter 1.15 meters.
– 1 central data acquisition with processing software and data analysis for teaching.
– 4 batteries 12 volt 65 Ah with a temperature probe placed in a sealed box.
– 1 communicating weather station (optional)
– Low energy lighting sources: 3 rods, 2 portholes, 2 spotlights and 2 sconces, 2 fans, 1 plug ( 220 Volts and 24 volts).
– 1 socket 220 Volts waiting for dissipation. – 1 socket 24 volt waiting for dissipation.
- User Manual
- Technical documentation of the components
- Lab exercises
- Certificate of conformity CE