STUDY OF SPLIT SYSTEM AIR CONDITIONER -CRM013
Teaching Experimental Applications (View Data Sheet (pdf) )
- Study of an air conditioning with separate elements (SPLIT SYSTEM)
- Operation of a refrigeration system
- Role of various organs
- Heat balance
Technical Detail (View Specification (docx) )
The bench shall have two bodywork module
Two pressure measurements on HP and LP refrigerant circuit.
R410 refrigerant fluid flow rate.
Temperature of the characteristic points of the refrigerant circuit and the secondary fluid (air). Voltmeter and ammeter on the electrical circuit of the compressor used to calculate the power consumption.
Process temperature indicator
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: (LxWxH mm): 2155 x 800 x 1800
- weight (Kg): 180
- User Manual
- Pedagogical manual
- Technical documentation of the components
- Certificate of conformity CE