STUDY OF THE ON-BOARD REFRIGERATION- FEB100
Teaching Experimental Applications (View Data Sheet (pdf))
- Operation of an embedded refrigeration installation
- Roles of the various elements
- Using the digraph of MOLLIER of the refrigerant used (R 404 a)
- Plotting the refrigeration cycle on diagram (H-logP)
Technical Details (View Specification (docx))
Consists on-board refrigeration production unit, a control panel and an electric motor
set up on an Anodized aluminium frame on casters wheels
Allows to study both operating modes proper to the transport either in AC mode (mains mode), or on-road mode using of a thermal engine.
Calculation of the power consumption.
Digital temperature display with probes placed at characteristic points of the installation.
Dimensions: (LxWxH mm): 2500 x 1000 x 1800
weight (Kg): 55
- User Manual
- Pedagogical manual
- Technical documentation of the components
- Lab exercises
- Certificate of conformity CE