STUDY OF THE VENTILATION AND ALIGNMENT – VEN100
Teaching Experimental Applications ( )
- Identification of the components of a standard aeraulic circuit
- Commissioning of a ventilation system and settings
- Study of an aeraulic circuit
- Adjustment and measurement of air flow rate
- Balancing of the air flow rate in the ducts
- Pulleys alignment of the fan (maintenance operation)
- Replacement of the fan belt (curative and preventive maintenance)
- Measurement of the electricity consumption according to the air flow rate.
- Measurement of temperature rises (requires infrared camera proposed as an option)
- Engine start test of fan in direct start or inverter
Technical Details ( )
Input control registry 510x510mm controlled by an electric servomotor
Gravimetric coarse filter with pressure switch in parallel for the clogging detection
AC motor with adjustable position and adjustment of the belt tension. Controlled by a frequency converter.
Fan squirrel cage with transmission belt pulley with the engine
Duct network in galvanized steel (315mm diameter and 200mm diameter)
Diaphragm (diameter 315mm) with 2 connection for measuring the differential pressure
Circular air diffusion terminal unit with adjustable flow rate of 315mm diameter (x2) and 200mm diameter (x2)
Air flow rate detector (protection of heating coil)
The bench shall be equipped with an electric box including all the standard safety components (differential circuit breaker, magneto thermal circuit breaker, white LED, emergency stop …).
Front panel includes pushbuttons of commissioning, operating LEDs, fault LEDs (clogged filters …), potentiometers (register position and fan speed) and safety sockets for measuring the current and voltage of each phase of fan powering.
Dimensions: (LxWxH mm): 2900 x 800 x 2300
weight (Kg): 250
- User Manual
- Technical documentation of the components
- Lab exercises
- Certificate of conformity CE