teachXpert – The Testing Machine for Lecture Halls
teachXpert is a complete and mobile testing machine for classrooms and lecture halls. The 2.5 kN zwickiLine with videoXtens extensometer can conveniently demonstrate all aspects of materials testing anywhere. The mobile cart is equipped with everything you need to demonstrate a test with flexibility and ease.
The integrated PC includes a complete testXpert II installation with all available test programs. All ports (VGA, USB, and HDMI) are easily accessible so that you can connect teachXpert to your projector, making it possible to project the test on the projection screen. The USB port allows you to conveniently display additional lecture material such as PowerPoint and PDF presentations.
The videoXtens camera records the test in testXpert II synchronously and plays it back, making the materials test a tangible experience for students and an integral part of the lecture.
Key advantages and features
- Lectures enlivened by tests performed “live” in any lecture theater or classroom.
- State-of-the-art training technology.
- Can be used for follow-up hands-on training in the laboratory.
- videoXtens for non-contact strain measurement, with videoCapturing to record the test.
- Integrated PC for performing, recording and documenting the test.
- Presentations accompanying the lecture can be connected directly on the trolley via USB stick and shown in parallel.
- Standard-compliant testing with more than 600 prepared standard test programs from the testXpert II All-In-Suite/ Education.
- All testXpert II functions are available.
- Combined with the testXpert II Education Module represents an ideal complement to training/education. Allows students to prepare the topic of materials testing interactively either on their own computer or online (http://www.zwick.de/fileadmin/content/Education_ Modul/Zwick2010_WEB_NEU.html) and experience it “live” in the lecture room.
Click here for Technical overview and Downloads