TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT METHOD STUDY UNIT – PMT200
Teaching Experimental Applications ( View Data Sheet (pdf))
- Study of 7 different types of temperature sensors.
- Visualization of measured quantities (voltage for the thermocouples, resistance for the Pt100 and the thermistors).
- Using physical quantity conversion tables / measured value.
- Study of different errors.
- Calibration of a sensor-indicator compared to a reference.
Technical Details (View Specification (docx) )
- Three digital indicators with universal input
- Configuration front panel
- Connecting sensors with rope Ø =4 mm
- Thermocouples K and J
- Two type of thermometer
Fan / Heater
Fan speed controller
Variation of the temperature of the blown air
- Dewar type vase for measuring the point 0°C
Water bath heater
- A thermoregulator for measuring hot water to 95°C
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: (LxWxH mm): 800 x 700 x 600
- weight (Kg): 35
- User Manual
- Pedagogical manual
- Technical documentation of the components
- Certificate of conformity CE