TRAINING UNIT FOR VARIOUS TECHNOLOGIES – IPT050
Teaching Experimental Applications ( View Data Sheet (pdf))
- Automation: grafcets study
- Automation: Analysis of wiring diagrams.
- Automation: programming (wired logic PLCs …)
- Temperature control: Study and parameter setting of control on/off
- Temperature control: Study and PID control parameters.
- Pneumatic: Study of pneumatic components technologies and chains of actions
- Pneumatic: technological choice of the components and mapping according to the functions to be performed and the defined context
- Electrotechnics: Study of asynchronous motor control circuits.
- Electrotechnics: Study of frequency inverters parameter settings.
- Electrotechnics: Study of the motors couplings
Technical Details (View Specification (docx) )
- Anodized aluminum structure equipped with 4 braked swivel castors
- 4 working surfaces each integrating a specific and autonomous workstation, and a control panel dedicated
- Electrical cabinet of distribution of electric power on the 4 posts as well as the integration of automation breadboards
- Operative part conveying and drilling simulation consists of 1 conveyor drive by asynchronous geared motor worm gear and wheel, 2 cylinders for regulating the circulation of products to the workstation, and a drilling simulation cylinder
- Liftable hood to reach the interior of the operative part – Secured by magnetic sensor coupled to a safety relay cutting off the power distribution over the whole of the operative part
- PLC breadboard having 16 inputs / 10 outputs with connection plug
- Breadboard with profinet interface offset with connection plug
- Breadboard with relay control unit with connection plug
- Storage shop of the unused automation breadboards (on lateral side of the bench)
- Power supply 380V 4-pole + 24Vdc, motor circuit breaker magnetothermic, switch of 1 direction with auxiliary contacts of self-maintaining and soft starter
- Reversing contactor with auxiliary contact NO and NC allowing the wiring in the rules of the control circuits with functions of self-holding and prohibition of drive direction inversion
- Single-phase inverter, three-phase inverter, dissipation resistance
- Three-phase asynchronous motor with flywheel disk and visualization disk. Speed sensor on periphery of the disk. Winding on double sink socket to allow the coupling star / triangle
- Control panel consisting of the motor controls on dry contact switches and buttons, a speed display, 2 speed adjustment potentiometers for each of the inverters.
Dimensions: (LxlxH mm): 1680 x 800 x 1800
Weight (Kg): 200
- User Manual
- Pedagogical manual
- Technical documentation of the components
- Lab exercises
- Programs (automaton, temperature control, sensors, variators…)
- Temperature control software, and automaton software
- Certificate of conformity CE