Water Hammer Demonstration -PBB001
Teaching Experimental Applications (View Datasheet (pdf))
- Water hammer demonstration
- Determination of the speed of sound in the water.
- Determination of the loss of pressure.
Technical Details (View Specification (docx))
- Pressure is measured at two points located 70m one from the other.
- Flow rate is determined by a variable area flow meter.
- The test pipe is fed with water by a centrifugal pump.
- The water hammer is demonstrated through a manual control valve with automatic or pneumatic lock to optimize the flow stop.
- The unit includes shall be a double trace oscilloscope and memory
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions: (LxWxH mm): 800 x 800 x 1600
- weight (Kg): 85
- User Manual
- Pedagogical manual
- Technical documentation of the components
- Lab exercises
- Certificate of conformity CE